As applied to the post-otfice, this term means the carriage of letters, whether applied to the hag into which they are put. the coach or vehicle by means of which they are transported, or any other means employed for their carriage and delivery by public authority. Wynen v. Schappert, 6 Daly (N. Y.) 560. It may also denote the letters or other matter so carried. The term “mall.” as used in Rev. St. U. S.
What is MAIL?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?