A premium discount offered by some insurance companies if the policyholder insures more than one vehicle with them.
Archive | M RSS feed for this section
An amount set by the no-fault laws in some states that must be met before a lawsuit for damages may be commenced against an at-fault driver in an accident.
Coverage that pays for some of the medical and funeral expenses incurred by an insured individual as the result of an accident.
term applied to a written agreement with details of property settlement in case there is a divorce.
The term that applies to the principle where a spouse is prevented from revealing a communication of the other.
The name that is given to the document that is signed by the person who performs the marriage ceremony.
the term that is given to a marriage that is between people of different races.
a phrase that represents a civil wrong that is committed at sea.
the term that is given to an order for money given by a post office or bank.
Term that describes improvements or the betterment of something.
term used for the rules and principles that have been accepted and recognised as they are reasonable and fair.
term that describes the carrying out intentionally of an injurious and harmful act with no cause or justification.
This si the term that is given to the unlawful behaviour of a public officer.
the term applied to an agreement where the parties are not bound unless both parties are bound.
the term applied when a large number of people will picket and demonstrate outside a plant, factory or an organisation that is on strike. See picketing.
The document that is executed by the public authority that gives a couple the permission to marry.
used when the matter goes to the essence of the issue as opposed to the form which deals with the technical aspects only.
the name that is given to the evidence that supports the facts and the truth.
the term given to an unimportant finding, fact or the circumstances of a case.
this is the term that describes a murder committed while a felony is committed.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?