A premium discount offered by some insurance companies if the policyholder insures more than one vehicle with them.
Archive | M RSS feed for this section
An amount set by the no-fault laws in some states that must be met before a lawsuit for damages may be commenced against an at-fault driver in an accident.
Coverage that pays for some of the medical and funeral expenses incurred by an insured individual as the result of an accident.
term applied to a person’s mental ability and choosing right from wrong and having the ability to express themselves.
the term given to the list of a persons assets in order of value so they can be given to creditors.
This term applies to a divorce decree got in Mexico where it is easier than in the US. Not all states will recognise one.
a mortgage on a property that takes precedence over any other mortgages and must be paid off first.
This si a term that is applied to the situation where a plaintiff improperly brings several actions in the one matter.
a term that means an open question, or a thing that is debateable, unsettled or subject to argument.
term that is given to a killing of a person that was not premeditated but came from a desire to inflict harm.
an other term used to describe the physical labour that is different from a professional or non-labour position.
the term that applies to the holding of a second job by a public employee who is supposed to work his job full time.
term that is used to describe the undue influence that is imposed on one person by another.
term applied to a written agreement with details of property settlement in case there is a divorce.
The term that applies to the principle where a spouse is prevented from revealing a communication of the other.
The name that is given to the document that is signed by the person who performs the marriage ceremony.
the term that is given to a marriage that is between people of different races.
a phrase that represents a civil wrong that is committed at sea.
the term that is given to an order for money given by a post office or bank.
Term that describes improvements or the betterment of something.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date