A premium discount offered by some insurance companies if the policyholder insures more than one vehicle with them.
An amount set by the no-fault laws in some states that must be met before a lawsuit for damages may be commenced against an at-fault driver in an accident.
Coverage that pays for some of the medical and funeral expenses incurred by an insured individual as the result of an accident.
term applied to a person’s mental ability and choosing right from wrong and having the ability to express themselves.
the term given to the list of a persons assets in order of value so they can be given to creditors.
This term applies to a divorce decree got in Mexico where it is easier than in the US. Not all states will recognise one.
a mortgage on a property that takes precedence over any other mortgages and must be paid off first.
This si a term that is applied to the situation where a plaintiff improperly brings several actions in the one matter.
a term that means an open question, or a thing that is debateable, unsettled or subject to argument.
term that is given to a killing of a person that was not premeditated but came from a desire to inflict harm.
an other term used to describe the physical labour that is different from a professional or non-labour position.
the term that applies to the holding of a second job by a public employee who is supposed to work his job full time.
term that is used to describe the undue influence that is imposed on one person by another.
term applied to a written agreement with details of property settlement in case there is a divorce.
The term that applies to the principle where a spouse is prevented from revealing a communication of the other.
The name that is given to the document that is signed by the person who performs the marriage ceremony.
the term that is given to a marriage that is between people of different races.
a phrase that represents a civil wrong that is committed at sea.
the term that is given to an order for money given by a post office or bank.
Term that describes improvements or the betterment of something.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?