Auto insurance that provides roadside services for instances that may not involve an accident, such as towing in the case of a breakdown or a locksmith for when one is locked out of the insured vehicle.
Archive | R RSS feed for this section
Auto insurance that covers rental car costs for claims covered by Collision Coverage or Comprehensive Coverage.
A person who operates the vehicles listed in an auto insurance policy.
This is the settling of a case where the plaintiff signs a statement that releases the defendant from further liability.
See reasonable doubt.
a term that is used for a person’s right to the ownership and the possession of land.
where money is distributed on a proportional basis.
a phrase that denotes that a thing has been cancelled totally that leaves nothing to be valid.
a rule that will enforce without delay, a peremptory rule. issued by a court when a litigant fails to show sufficient cause why an order shouldn’t be carried out.
a written report of an officer of the court that details his activities in serving a process.
These are the group of bills that impose the federal taxes. These bills originate in the House of Representatives.
a Latin term for movable things.
a Latin phrase for something that belongs to or is connected with a principal thing.
the name that is given to a fee given to the attorney when he was engaged by a client.
a term that applies to the right a person has to dwell in a certain place.
a term that means to perform a service, to deliver or to yield and give up.
a state law in some states that forbids unions from insisting that worker’s join a union in order to work.
the act of taking away a license due to being guilty of malpractice.
the name of the document that is signed by the creditor to give to the debtor when a debt is fully paid.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?