Auto insurance that provides roadside services for instances that may not involve an accident, such as towing in the case of a breakdown or a locksmith for when one is locked out of the insured vehicle.
Archive | R RSS feed for this section
Auto insurance that covers rental car costs for claims covered by Collision Coverage or Comprehensive Coverage.
A person who operates the vehicles listed in an auto insurance policy.
a state law in some states that forbids unions from insisting that worker’s join a union in order to work.
the act of taking away a license due to being guilty of malpractice.
the name of the document that is signed by the creditor to give to the debtor when a debt is fully paid.
a phrase that is used when you claim that a murder was committed in self defence. You did everything possible to escape.
A Latin phrase where the ruling of a court becomes final unless one or both parties show cause for it not to be.
TLD Example: The divorce decree from the court was a rule nisi to become final after the expiration of the statutory waiting period of 60 days unless one or both of the parties objected.
a Latin phrase that means abandoned property.
the term that means something is able to be corrected. Redressed or rectified.
the term that is applied to a person driving a vehicle in a manner that can cause an accident
See standing order of court.
a Latin term that means to give up a defence by the defendant.
These are the rights of a person that are considered in reference to the rights of other people.
a term that means to give forth a verdict or decision or to pronounce.
a test that is given to an accused person to see if he knew right from wrong when he committed the crime.
See remainder, contingent.
a transfer of a law suit from one court to another court done because a court may lack the jurisdiction to try the case.
the term that describes a fact that in important due to its relationship with another fact.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?