Auto insurance that provides roadside services for instances that may not involve an accident, such as towing in the case of a breakdown or a locksmith for when one is locked out of the insured vehicle.
Archive | R RSS feed for this section
Auto insurance that covers rental car costs for claims covered by Collision Coverage or Comprehensive Coverage.
A person who operates the vehicles listed in an auto insurance policy.
a term for the clarification of the language in a written document to give a better meaning.
the name that is given to the evidence that will tend to support a contention.
a term used when new district boundaries are created for a better representation of the areas population.
the name of a bond that can be paid off before it matures.
a law that imposes a new obligation on past things or a law that starts from a date in the past.
a preceedure where the doubts as to the validity of a title to a property are removed and renders the title clear.
the term given to the strong suspicion that will convince a person that there are grounds for a person being guilty.
an electrical device that is used to determine that range, direction or speed of an object.
a term for something that is honourable, worthy of respect and in good repute.
These are the repayments that are made to a person who has overpaid an obligation such as tax or duty on products.
the term that is used when an accused person is brought back to court after amendments have been to the charges.
the term applied to the percent rate of return from an investment.
a term that means to advise, to suggest, to counsel or to speak in favour of.
The term used when an oldest son inherits an estate and he is required to give a share to brothers and sisters.
the name that is given to a crime that isn’t bad but is still wrong as it is prohibited by a legislation.
a Latin phrase for all things that are immovable such as buildings and land.
the name that describes the narrow piece of land that is used by the railroads.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?