The proof required in some states and issued by an insurance company that indicates a vehicle is insured. The cards are kept in the vehicle to show to police or other motorists in the event of an accident.
Archive | I RSS feed for this section
request for supply of information or that something needs to be handed over.
This term describes the person who is asked do perform an action or job who maintains the control over the job.
1. used to describe a disease or an illness that is often permanent and make a person ineligible to take out an insurance policy. 2. A defect in a deed or document.
This a criminal offense that is less important than the main offense being tried.
the term applied to the matter of controversy or the differing opinion of a law.
the term given to a restraining order that is issued before all of the rights have been determined.
this is written agreement between the insurance company and the insured person.
the name given to the person who calculates the losses for a claim.
This term applies to circumstantial evidence and facts that don’t really prove something but also don’t support the incontrovertible evidence.
This means to show your genitals in public.
This says that a person is incapable, inefficient and without the qualities needed to discharge their obligations and duties.
where something is interfering with a p[person’s capacity to earn money.
the term given to the fundamental rights accorded to all people.
This occurs when another act is included in with the issue by it being mentioned or referred to.
a Latin word that means the same.
the term used for something unbiased, fair and unprejudiced.
term applied when a plaintiff brings a case before a court and the court deems it to be of the wrong jurisdiction.
A term where a person has the inability to remember events.
the term that is given to bonds and stocks that are sold on security and stock exchanges.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?