The proof required in some states and issued by an insurance company that indicates a vehicle is insured. The cards are kept in the vehicle to show to police or other motorists in the event of an accident.
These are facts that are not relevant or essential to the issues that are under consideration.
the term that is given to the income a federal government receives from collecting taxes.
The name given to the international protection of a patent.
the term applied when a witness or a suspected criminal is being questioned.
an insurance company agreement to pay the employer’s obligation for damages resulting from an employees accident or death.
the term used when a writ is signed and processed by a sheriff.
a term that describes a person who is under the influence of alcohol.
term applied when a plaintiff brings a case before a court and the court deems it to be of the wrong jurisdiction.
A term where a person has the inability to remember events.
the term that is given to bonds and stocks that are sold on security and stock exchanges.
1. A hindrance or an obstacle. 2. A disability such as a speech or hearing impediment.
the term that describes the danger that is associated with a particular job or activity.
the term used for a person with mental retardation and the IQ of 25 to 50.
This term is used to apply to a right that can be subject to or superseded by another right.
a Latin phrase describing a written document that records the transactions between 2 or more parties.
the name given to a party that did not intentionally be a party to a disputed matter.
These are the clause in law suits that explain terms and define meanings of terms.
the term used when a woman does not protest her wishes enough and the man thinks she has consented to sex.
where a person induces another person into doing something that he does not wants to do.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?