Insurance coverage provided by a policy that is beyond what is required by law. Includes Collision Coverage and Comprehensive Coverage.
Archive | O RSS feed for this section
A person who operates an insured vehicle who is not considered the primary or principle driver.
the name given to the sworn oath of a public official on assuming office.
a term given to the power a principal grants to an agent.
the term that is applied to a person who has the primary title to the property.
a term that describes a thought that will persist no matter how hard you try to forget about it.
an obligation that contains several parts or objects that are connected.
a term applied to a preverdict judgement based on pleadings as there are no real issues. See summary judgement.
a term that is applied to the purposeful and unwarranted interference to an easement.
the name that is given to the imprint or seal that is placed on an official document by the public official.
term that is often heard in court where the judge agrees with the objection of the attorney.
the term used in leases where the tenant or the landlord has a right to terminate the lease under certain conditions.
the term given to the person who is the recognised owner of the property but who uses a trustee to administer the property.
The term used for the transferring of property that is carried out voluntarily and not by a court order.
the term applied to an obligation where 2 or more people bind themselves to perform the obligation.
a term that is used to describe something that is difficult to understand, unclear or is poorly expressed.
term that is applied to the rejection of a decision made by a lower court when the case is brought before a higher court.
term that is often heard in court where the judge disagrees with the objection of the attorney.
the term that is given to a witness who was present at an event and saw it take place.
the term that describes the unwarranted and unnecessary interference with the movement of ships on a waterway.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?