Insurance coverage provided by a policy that is beyond what is required by law. Includes Collision Coverage and Comprehensive Coverage.
A person who operates an insured vehicle who is not considered the primary or principle driver.
a term that is applied to person who has improved his house as he thinks he will own it one day and when he discovers he won’t is a claim for work done.
See dissenting opinion.
A term that is applied to a person being on trial while a case is tried in court.
a term applied to the attorney who is engaged to help another attorney to try a case.
the name of the oath that is taken by all medical graduates all over the world.
a Latin term that means anyone, any man or any woman.
a term used for passing a law that has already been turned down and not signed.
the term that is applied to the number of shares of stock a corporation is allowed to issue. See authorised issue.
a term that is given to the proposal that will end a dispute and does away with a law suit.
See open end agreement.
the term that is given to the person who is recognised by law to be the rightful owner.
a term that is applied to presenting evidence in a law suit and the evidence is placed in the official record.
the name that is given to the oath that is taken in court as compared to one taken outside of a court.
a term that means a thing is apparent, easily seen or understood.
the term that describes perjury or the telling of a lie while under oath.
the term given to the purpose of the law or what a law is supposed to accomplish.
a term that is applied to the situation where a person dies and a person with no right to property takes possession of it before the heirs are able inherit.
a term that is given to the initial statement of the attorney to the judge or the judge to a jury.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?