Insurance coverage provided by a policy that is beyond what is required by law. Includes Collision Coverage and Comprehensive Coverage.
A person who operates an insured vehicle who is not considered the primary or principle driver.
this is the term given to an obligation that is inferred to be a duty due to the nature of the agreement.
a term that is applied to a case that is similar to another case in all aspects.
a term that is applied to the series of unlawful acts that are carried out frequently by the same person.
the term that describes the adversary in the law suit.
the term that applies to an offense that is characterised by a person failing to perform an act.
a term that is applied when a person has injuries to their body as well as harm to their emotional stability.
The term that is given to the inherent dangers found in a certain job. See ordinary hazards of occupation.
the term that is applied to an obligation that has no conditions attached to it.
a term used for the court decision that is against the defendant and orders him to abandon property he is occupying wrongly.
a term that is used for a settlement that is made in a worker’s compensation case where payments will continue for as long as the person is no able to work.
a term that is given to an agreement where the exact amount of goods to be bought isn’t specified.
a term given to a statement that is the written opinion of a judge who agrees with the final decision in a case but has disagreed with the reasoning.
term that applies to interfering with a police officer who is carryout his duties.
a term for the degree of diligence a person must exercise to avoid injuring other people.
an order from the court that commands a party to appear in court to show why something should not be done.
term used by a court where a decision of the court has been based on presented facts and not technical legal practice.
the name that is given to a suit that is brought for malicious purposes.
term that denotes that there is an agreement between 2 or more parties about the terms of a contract.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online