Insurance coverage provided by a policy that is beyond what is required by law. Includes Collision Coverage and Comprehensive Coverage.
Archive | O RSS feed for this section
A person who operates an insured vehicle who is not considered the primary or principle driver.
1. The original document introduced to a trial. 2. First hand evidence and the best evidence submitted to a case.
the term given to the order to request a thing be done within a certain period of time.
the name that is given to the opening statement for a new case or when new evidence comes to hand.
the term that is given to the oath where a person places their hand on the bible.
the name of an investigation that is open to the public and is not a closed.
a term that is applied to an unlawful act that is attributed to a person who didn’t commit a crime but influenced another person to commit it.
a word used to describe something that is apparent and obvious.
a term that refers to the main obligation.
the term applied to an obligation that needs to be carried out as a matter of conscience and cannot be enforced by law.
the term given to the money a person spends to defray the expenses of carrying out his usual duties of his job.
the term used to describe a motion that contains several other motions.
The oath or sworn statement that a person will carry out a future action.
the name of the oath that the plaintiff makes in his suit against the defendant based on truth and not because of malice or deceit.
this is the term given to an act carried by a person that is unlawful and he has committed an unlawful act before.
the name that is given to an act that is carried out by an officer doing his duties.
This a term that applies to the procedure and the method that is sued to commence a law suit.
a term that is applied to person who has improved his house as he thinks he will own it one day and when he discovers he won’t is a claim for work done.
See dissenting opinion.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?