See hypothetical questions.
This term means to be full of complaints, be a habitual complainer, to continually find fault and to be peevish.
a term that means to partially release from an obligation.
the term that is given to a conditional refusal to hand over property that should be legally handed over. The refusal can be due to a lien.
the term used for a juror who is qualified and able o be on a jury due to sound mind, lacking prejudice, living in the area, etc.
a court proceeding to remove a cloud from a property title. See cloud on title.
the term that describes a person’s attributes that are needed for a certain job or position.
a Latin phrase that means that the 2 things that appear to be different on the surface are actually the same matter.
a term that means the result of division.
a Latin term for the legal action to collect a penalty through supplied information.
This describes an area of land that is usually 160 acres.
The name for a negligent, careless yet lawfully created nuisance that may cause an injury.
the term that describes a person who fulfills all of the qualifications that are needed to vote.
the description of a question that is able to be answered with a yes or a no.
a term for a semi-denial or an inadequate denying of the charges.
a suit brought about to obtain a determination as to the title of a certain piece of property.
Latin term applied to the action based on a claim for money damages where a defendant’s property is subject to jurisdiction of the court.
a valid disclaimer of an interest in a property that is subject to gift band estate tax.
a matter that will be decided in a court of law.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?