See hypothetical questions.
Archive | Q RSS feed for this section
This term means to be full of complaints, be a habitual complainer, to continually find fault and to be peevish.
a term that means to partially release from an obligation.
the term that is given to a conditional refusal to hand over property that should be legally handed over. The refusal can be due to a lien.
the term used for a juror who is qualified and able o be on a jury due to sound mind, lacking prejudice, living in the area, etc.
a court proceeding to remove a cloud from a property title. See cloud on title.
the term that describes a person’s attributes that are needed for a certain job or position.
a Latin phrase that means that the 2 things that appear to be different on the surface are actually the same matter.
a term that means the result of division.
a Latin term for the legal action to collect a penalty through supplied information.
This describes an area of land that is usually 160 acres.
The name for a negligent, careless yet lawfully created nuisance that may cause an injury.
the term that describes a person who fulfills all of the qualifications that are needed to vote.
the description of a question that is able to be answered with a yes or a no.
a term for a semi-denial or an inadequate denying of the charges.
a suit brought about to obtain a determination as to the title of a certain piece of property.
Latin term applied to the action based on a claim for money damages where a defendant’s property is subject to jurisdiction of the court.
a valid disclaimer of an interest in a property that is subject to gift band estate tax.
a matter that will be decided in a court of law.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?