Regarding auto insurance, a driver whose conduct is held legally responsible for causing an accident.
A range of technologies intended to deter auto theft, such as a car alarm. Equipping vehicles with anti-theft devices often lead to a discount on insurance premiums.
The onboard system controlled by a vehicle’s computer that assists the manual braking system, helping a driver safely stop or slow a vehicle without skidding or losing control.
Concerning auto insurance, the amount the policyholder and the insurance company decide will be paid in the event of an accident that results in a total loss of the insured vehicle.
Regarding auto insurance, the price agreed to by the claimant’s chosen auto repair shop and the insurance adjuster to complete the work necessary to fix the damage to a vehicle.
Concerning auto insurance, a party, such as a lienholder, who does not necessarily use the vehicle, but may nonetheless be named as an Additional Interest Insured and held liable for an accident involving that vehicle.
A form of optional auto insurance coverage wherein the insurer waves its right to increase the rate of the policyholder at fault of an accident.
a legal argument that is set before a court that aids it in making proper judgement. It will submit facts and points of law that will bolster its contention.
This term is used to describe an attack that causes bodily injury that is accompanied by the intention of committing a robbery.
the right of a court that can aid and regulate decisions reached in an original suit but in a different court.
a decision that is made wrongfully possibly due to whim or for the wrong or unsound reasons.
a non-profit organisation with the main objective of defining and clarifying common law principles existing in our country.
a robbery where the person carrying out is armed by having a lethal weapon and threatens his victims with bodily harm.
a voluntary and non-profit organisation that helps to maintain the citizen’s civil rights who have been threatened or may be threatened.
the agreement permitting an employee to join or not to join a labour union. There is a pre-requisite of employment that he needs to pay the union initiation fee and the regular dues.
an insurance policy that guarantees payment to the insured for damages he needs to pay for personal injuries to other parties or for damage to a person’s property.
These are the citizen’s of a foreign countries that your own country is at peace with and not at war with.
Illegally interfering with another person’s enjoyment and using their property. Doing an unlawful wrong to a person when the wrong can be corrected by the wrong doer.
Giving up using a trademark and explicitly showing the intention of giving it up.
This term applies to a person who files a petition or makes an application; the petitioner; or the person who is applying for a legal remedy to a problem.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?