When a motorist involved in an accident flees the scene.
Archive | H RSS feed for this section
document that releases a person from serving in the armed services who conducted himself well.
the term given to the fee charged for rendering a client services.
This term applies to an heir who will inherit an estate resulting from an agreement with the decedent.
This term applies to a person who kills another person while defending himself.
the principle where a husband and a wife can’t reveal any communications that passed between them to a third party.
the term given to house of correction for offenders who are still juveniles.
the term given to a house of correction or a reformatory.
This term is given to a person who mis certain to inherit the estate of a relative.
These are the documents that relate to a patient while they have been in hospital.
This term gives the right of self-government that is granted to a body within a states borders.
The instruction given to a jury that urges it to weight all of the evidence to determine its validity.
a law that will impose a more severe punishment for a crime committed several times by the same person.
a tax that is hidden from the person buying an item.
a defect not immediately apparent and turns up later.
the term used when a person has been disgraced, belittled or made to look foolish.
This term applies to a criminal and wrongful homicide.
a rule used in maritime terms when the cargo of a ship is only subject to tax in its home port.
This term applies to a person who is attracted to people of the same sex.
This term means to sell goods on the street and to attract attention of people by calling out.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?