When a motorist involved in an accident flees the scene.
Archive | H RSS feed for this section
the name given to the federal agency that deals with housing.
a deceitful act where only part of the truth is told where all of the truth will lead to a different conclusion.
the term given to the induced state of a person who is responsive to suggestion.
This applies to the reporting of physicians to the appropriate authorities about drug users and addicts.
This term describes the piece of membrane that covers the entrance to the vagina that is found in virgins. See maidenhead.
the term used to describe a house of prostitution. Also known as a bawdy house, house of ill-repute.
A law that prohibits a person employed in an executive government position from engaging in campaigns to elect candidates for public office.
This term is given to an attorney who is employed exclusively by one corporation or company.
These are the items found in a home that are permanent in nature.
This means to preside over an open court.
document that releases a person from serving in the armed services who conducted himself well.
the term given to the fee charged for rendering a client services.
This term applies to an heir who will inherit an estate resulting from an agreement with the decedent.
This term applies to a person who kills another person while defending himself.
the principle where a husband and a wife can’t reveal any communications that passed between them to a third party.
the term given to house of correction for offenders who are still juveniles.
the term given to a house of correction or a reformatory.
This term is given to a person who mis certain to inherit the estate of a relative.
These are the documents that relate to a patient while they have been in hospital.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date