Also called Gap Insurance, Loan/Lease Payoff Coverage covers the difference between how much an insurer will pay on a lost, stolen, or totalled vehicle, and how much the insured person still owes on the vehicle.
Archive | L RSS feed for this section
Members of the same household who do not drive an insured vehicle.
A bank, person, or other entity having a financial interest (such as a loan) in a vehicle.
Acquiring a vehicle from a dealer or leasing company under a contract, requiring the lessee to pay periodic payments for a specified period of time.
When an insurance policy is terminated or cancelled, and a replacement policy has not been obtained.
the title given to the remaining estate after all of the bequests have been made.
the name that is given to a legacy to a trustee to be held in trust and the income earned will go to the beneficiaries.
This occurs when a person who has been made a promise alters his position so he now assumes liability.
the term given to an additional bequest that is granted by the same or a different will.
1. This term means to be held in court by the order of a judge. 2. This term means to be placed in a mental institution.
These are the terms that are applied to the laws that are based on the nature of man. See natural law.
a term that is given to statements that appear to be slanderous but which must be proved to slanderous.
the term that applies to the period of time that a writ is effective.
This term is the same as similar benefits.
term given to a bequest that has been taken from the general funds of the person who made the will.
the term that applies to a legacy that has no conditions.
This ism the term that is given to the situation where a legatee dies before the person who made the will.
The term applied to money taken from a policy that will be deducted from the total amount unless it is paid back.
the term used to describe the repeated and continued behaviour that is indecent in nature.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?