The people appointed by the town or city government that administer the zoning regulations and laws.
Archive | Z RSS feed for this section
These are the laws, rules, regulations and ordinances that govern the types of structures that can be built in various parts of the town, community or municipality.
the special permission for a structure to be built where it contravenes the zoning laws.
Transaction at the same price as one before it but higher than the one before that.
Municipal stock is traded for a different financial security.
Ambient air that has been filtered to have less than 0.1 PPM of hydrocarbons.
Bond that (1) pays no interest but is sold subpar, (2) interest paying bond stripped of its coupon. Also known as non-interest bearing bond, zero interest bond, zero rated bond.
Account used by a company handling very large endorsements.
Used in small businesses and by individuals. Method of bookkeeping with a zero balance at end of the accounting period.
Method of preparing cash flow budgets and operating plans which start from zero at the beginning of each year.
Code established by US Postal service to indicate each location. Has since been made 9 digits allowing more accurate identification of a location. Stands for Zoning Improvement Plan.
Strategy of trading where one option purchased is equal to one option sold.
File of compressed data that can be expanded when received using an unzipping program.
Zero coupon bond that can be converted to common stock at a set price or if government issued into a bond bearing interest.
Provision of collective bargaining agreements stating that all parts of the agreement are contained and nothing has ben left out.
Level of prevention of defects where output is within limits.
Term describing old debts bought to life by actions of collecting it.
Industrial processes that won’t release any toxic or harmful material into the environment.
Dividing land into zones according to features or intensity of disasters.
Share receiving a fixed sum on redemption.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?