the term given to the controversy seen between labour unions with each claiming a right to represent workers.
Archive | J RSS feed for this section
the name of the court that hears matters relating to the offenses committed y minors.
a term used when a party accepts the raising of an issue of fact by the party opposing in a law suit.
the term given to the investigation looking into and enforcing liabilities under the law.
the name that is given to the laws allowing the courts to render a judgement against one or more joint debtors.
the term that means to use sound judgement.
the term used to describe the dismissal of a matter without having a trial based on the issues and their merits.
the name for a court’s decision to settle in favour of one party to a suit.
a term used that applies to the period that lasts till the death of the last to survive of specified people.
a term given to an officer of a military court martial who can act as the prosecutor.
the term that applies to the legal and valid obligations owed by a deceased estate.
a term used to describe the wrong doing of youths and children.
the term that means a false claim to title to property, or the claim to a title is invalid; slander of title.
a term where the courtesy of the court that respects a judicial decisions of another state.
term given to a prisoner who studies law while he is in jail so he can help himself and other inmates.
a term for the order that is issued at the discretion of a judge that can effect the outcome of a law suit.
the mistakes of courts in rendering their decisions and will be corrected on appeal to a higher court.
the judgement that determines a claim and then terminates it.
the term that is given to the decision made by a judge in the matter that is before him.
the jury that has been selected from a possible 48 people who are the best qualified to try a case.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?