The expression that relates to a trial by jury of a person’s equals.
the term used when a decision is rendered as long as one of the parties carries out certain actions.
the name that is given to the title of a property you have gotten from the owner and it may seem to be perfect but it is not absolute or perfect. See colour of title.
the term used when there is more than one executor to an estate.
the name that is given to the chief legal advisor to the military.
See law of nature.
the name that is given to a judge who is serving from the result of a legitimate appointment or election.
a term used to describe a trial by jury that is different from a trial by a judge only.
the term that applies to crossing a street in the wrong place and walking diagonally across the road.
the term that describes the space where the jury sits during the trial.
a Latin phrase where the judgement against a defendant on an issue of law is raised by his defense.
the written denial of any errors to have allegedly taken place.
The term that issued when a person disappears before the trial and is in violation of posted bail.
term that describes the immunity that a judge has from civil liability for actions performed as a judge.
the term given to the formally recorded sentence listed din the clerk’s records.
the term that describes the jury of 12 to 24 men and women who will hear all of the court witnesses and evidence.
a term where a wrong will be shared between 2 or more people as they are responsible jointly.
term that means having equal responsibility.
The method that a jury is summonsed and compelled to attend a court.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?