the term given to the controversy seen between labour unions with each claiming a right to represent workers.
the name of the court that hears matters relating to the offenses committed y minors.
a term used when a party accepts the raising of an issue of fact by the party opposing in a law suit.
the term given to the investigation looking into and enforcing liabilities under the law.
the name that is given to the laws allowing the courts to render a judgement against one or more joint debtors.
the term that means to use sound judgement.
the term used to describe the dismissal of a matter without having a trial based on the issues and their merits.
the name for a court’s decision to settle in favour of one party to a suit.
a term used that applies to the period that lasts till the death of the last to survive of specified people.
a term given to an officer of a military court martial who can act as the prosecutor.
the term that applies to the legal and valid obligations owed by a deceased estate.
a term used to describe the wrong doing of youths and children.
the term that means a false claim to title to property, or the claim to a title is invalid; slander of title.
a term where the courtesy of the court that respects a judicial decisions of another state.
term given to a prisoner who studies law while he is in jail so he can help himself and other inmates.
a term for the order that is issued at the discretion of a judge that can effect the outcome of a law suit.
the mistakes of courts in rendering their decisions and will be corrected on appeal to a higher court.
the judgement that determines a claim and then terminates it.
the term that is given to the decision made by a judge in the matter that is before him.
the jury that has been selected from a possible 48 people who are the best qualified to try a case.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?