Insurance that covers damage to other peoples’ property if the insured is found to be liable for an accident.
The main operator of an insured vehicle.
How a vehicle is primarily used, such as for work, pleasure, etc.
The time period during which an insurance policy is effective. Also referred to as Policy Period.
The time period during which an insurance policy is effective. Also referred to as Policy Term.
The date on which an insurance policy ends.
The maximum amount an insurance company will pay under a policy to each person injured in an accident.
A cap on the amount an insurance company pays under a policy for all claims arising from a single accident.
1. The court appointed officer who supervises criminals on probation. 2. The public officer attached to a juvenile court who supervise juvenile delinquents.
a term that is given to the partner given the task of winding up and terminating of a firm that is going out of business.
a term given to the written request that is filed in court and will start a bankruptcy proceeding.
the expected outcome from the ordinary and usual course of events.
See presumption of death.
These are powers given by the owner to a person with no interest in the property to dispose of it.
1. A Latin phrase for each day. 2. A payment made for a days work, not paid weekly or monthly but daily.
the name that is applied to the clear title that is free from clouds and litigation.
a term used for the deceit when only part of a story or the facts are told.
a term that is used for a gift of land that is from the government.
a term used when a manufacturer sells a product and is liable if it has not been inspected properly.
The name that is given to a member of the public who is thought to be a member of a partnership.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?