Insurance that covers damage to other peoples’ property if the insured is found to be liable for an accident.
Archive | P RSS feed for this section
The main operator of an insured vehicle.
How a vehicle is primarily used, such as for work, pleasure, etc.
The time period during which an insurance policy is effective. Also referred to as Policy Period.
The time period during which an insurance policy is effective. Also referred to as Policy Term.
The date on which an insurance policy ends.
The maximum amount an insurance company will pay under a policy to each person injured in an accident.
A cap on the amount an insurance company pays under a policy for all claims arising from a single accident.
an order of the court that grants a person’s right to take over and occupy property being occupied by another person.
a term that is applied to a public right of way.
a Latin term for an application for a writ for a review and an inquiry by a higher court.
the term that applies to money paid to a trustee based on profits earned by business administrators.
term that means the death penalty.
These are the consequences or results that are likely to take place following an act or an event.
1. To pronounce or to declare. 2. To be approved by authorities. 3. A document that allows a prisoner a temporary leave.
the term that is given to a corporation with less than 5 people owning at least half of the stock and 80% of the income.
a term given to the defence that will deny a plaintiff the right to sue.
a statute of a law that imposes a penalty when it is broken.
the term given to the partner who is not totally engaged in the business, person liable only to the amount of money invested or a member of a limited partnership. See partner, limited.
a phrase that describes the contempt of court that is committed within sight and or hearing of the court.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?