Auto insurance that covers damage to the insured vehicle when an accident is caused by another driver who has insufficient insurance to cover the damage him or herself.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
a the term that means it is not yet due.
a contract where the interest is higher than the law allows.
the state a person is in after he has taken drugs that interfere with sound judgement and acceptable behaviour.
a term given to the federal courts.
the name of the document that contains the fundamental laws governing the USA.
an unlawful search that is conducted with no legal authority.
a phrase for using the best care and diligence and skill a person has to perform an act.
a court hearing that is not carried out properly and according to the processes of the law. See due process of law.
A term that refers to the co-defendants in a law suit that will each be treated the same way by the verdict.
These are the fees charged that are out of line with the accepted charges for a service rendered.
This phrase refers to the people who have signed their names to a document.
word that something or someone is unsuitable.
This phrase means to practice law without having a license to do so.
a criminal offense where 2 or more people plan and act out an illegal act. See conspiracy.
a will where the maker does not provide for his wife or for any children.
the term applied to a person who has ingested alcohol to render them incapable of discretion and sound judgement.
the length of time a person has to go in a term of office.
the Latin word for where.
See Appendix 6.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?