Auto insurance that covers damage to the insured vehicle when an accident is caused by another driver who has insufficient insurance to cover the damage him or herself.
See Appendix 6.
the delay in notifying of an injury at work due to reasonable causes and won’t interfere with compensation.
zoning regulation that is unreasonable and deprives an owner of his basic property rights and interferes with the economic use of the property.
This means to have an identical interest in property with another person.
the term that is sued to describe the maximum amount of resistance a person can use against an attacker.
the Latin word for where above mentioned.
See Appendix 7.
a doctrine that a decision should not favour the plaintiff who has not acted accordingly and honestly.
the term used for an act that is contrary to or violates a law that exist.
a term in maritime law where an accident could not be avoided by taking due care and diligence.
the power that a trustee has where he can take action without first getting authorisation from the courts.
the term that means to retain the rights to make an objection later on.
See crime against nature.
a gathering of 3 or more people who disturb the peace.
a fact that is admitted and has no controversy surrounding it.
a medical term in law that lets a physician treat an unconscious person without consent of there is no on available to give consent.
principle where if a person gets property or money unfairly then he should return it.
This phrase means with the apparent authority of the law but it actually conflicts with the law.
the defendant who doesn’t appear in court to defend himself against the plaintiff or has no attorney to represent him.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?