Auto insurance that covers damage to the insured vehicle when an accident is caused by another driver who has insufficient insurance to cover the damage him or herself.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
a witness with expertise in a field that a judge will implicitly believe him.
1. The right you have to enjoy your property. 2. To make use of or to employ something.
a phrase the describe s a person is in charge and control of a vehicle.
another term that means testimonial immunity.
a phrase that means a person who has taken over a franchise that they are not entitled to take over.
This means to seize and hold a thing you have no right to seize and hold.
This term is applied to an event that could not have predicted.
the term used to describe an unavoidable cause that has not happened due to negligence or to a lack of diligence.
a clause in a life insurance policy that means the insurer cannot contest a claim if a policy has been in force for a set period of time.
a Latin phrase that means as stated above.
the name given to tax that is placed on property that is bought in one jurisdiction and then moved to another.
a term that applies to the total and unrestricted complete authority.
A term in medical jurisprudence where a person is kept in hospital after he has asked to be discharged.
the term used for a company that renders a service to the general public such as a gas, electricity or phone company.
a rule that the majority vote of a delegation to a political convention be recorded as unanimous and give the delegation’s support to one candidate.
actions and behaviour that violate the standards of a person’s profession.
the person who is the chief law enforcement officer of the US. He is a cabinet minister and is in charge of the FBI and the Department of Justice.
This phrase describes conduct that is unbelievable bad, is outrageous and display the lack of conscience.
a medical term in law that lets a physician treat an unconscious child without consent of there is no on available to give consent.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?