Auto insurance that covers damage to the insured vehicle when an accident is caused by another driver who has insufficient insurance to cover the damage him or herself.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
A term in medical jurisprudence where a person is kept in hospital after he has asked to be discharged.
the term used for a company that renders a service to the general public such as a gas, electricity or phone company.
a rule that the majority vote of a delegation to a political convention be recorded as unanimous and give the delegation’s support to one candidate.
actions and behaviour that violate the standards of a person’s profession.
the person who is the chief law enforcement officer of the US. He is a cabinet minister and is in charge of the FBI and the Department of Justice.
This phrase describes conduct that is unbelievable bad, is outrageous and display the lack of conscience.
a medical term in law that lets a physician treat an unconscious child without consent of there is no on available to give consent.
the motive that is hidden or concealed with the intention of being kept secret.
the set of laws that are adopted by most states that are similar in relation to the business laws.
term for immoral or dishonest and dishonourable conduct that violates a profession’s code of ethics.
a conscious use of the US Postal Service to send out fraudulent material to try to gain from it.
term that means a person has seized and taken over a public office.
a the term that means it is not yet due.
a contract where the interest is higher than the law allows.
the state a person is in after he has taken drugs that interfere with sound judgement and acceptable behaviour.
a term given to the federal courts.
the name of the document that contains the fundamental laws governing the USA.
an unlawful search that is conducted with no legal authority.
a phrase for using the best care and diligence and skill a person has to perform an act.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date