Auto insurance that covers damage to the insured vehicle when an accident is caused by another driver who has insufficient insurance to cover the damage him or herself.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
a phrase for using the best care and diligence and skill a person has to perform an act.
a court hearing that is not carried out properly and according to the processes of the law. See due process of law.
A term that refers to the co-defendants in a law suit that will each be treated the same way by the verdict.
These are the fees charged that are out of line with the accepted charges for a service rendered.
This phrase refers to the people who have signed their names to a document.
word that something or someone is unsuitable.
This phrase means to practice law without having a license to do so.
a criminal offense where 2 or more people plan and act out an illegal act. See conspiracy.
a will where the maker does not provide for his wife or for any children.
the term applied to a person who has ingested alcohol to render them incapable of discretion and sound judgement.
the length of time a person has to go in a term of office.
the Latin word for where.
See Appendix 6.
the delay in notifying of an injury at work due to reasonable causes and won’t interfere with compensation.
zoning regulation that is unreasonable and deprives an owner of his basic property rights and interferes with the economic use of the property.
This means to have an identical interest in property with another person.
the term that is sued to describe the maximum amount of resistance a person can use against an attacker.
the Latin word for where above mentioned.
See Appendix 7.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?