Similar to Roadside Assistance Coverage. Auto insurance that covers towing and labor charges in the event that a vehicle cannot be driven, such as during a breakdown or tire change.
Archive | T RSS feed for this section
a trial with an impartial judge and jury where all of the evidence is heard before a verdict is reached.
a medical term where a person is placed in a hospital to monitor his mental and physical actions to determine if he is competent.
See totten trust.
a controversy over working conditions and wages that is between the employees and the employer.
the lien or the mortgage that is used to secure the purchase price of a property.
a principle that states a person is guilty of a crime if he has injured or attacked a person he hasn’t meant to harm.
This term applies to the title that does not give a total and complete right to ownership of property.
a trust that comes into being resulting from the intention to create a trust as a matter of law.
a term used for an area that a government has authority over.
the name for evidence that results from the illegal conduct of an official and is inadmissible under the 14th amendment.
These are the items that belong to a person and can be moved from place to place with them.
the term applied to the disposing of property as a gift after the person making the will has died.
where a case is switched from the jurisdiction of one court to another court.
the term that is applied to the trial lawyer.
the name given to a person who is named in a will to be the trustee.
term used when a court forces a person who is bankrupt to turn over their property to the trustee.
a living trust set up during a person’s life who is settling money on another person.
the principle that states there are 2 or more issues in dispute in a court case and the verdict will stand even if there has been an error in trying and deciding the other issue.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?