Similar to Roadside Assistance Coverage. Auto insurance that covers towing and labor charges in the event that a vehicle cannot be driven, such as during a breakdown or tire change.
Archive | T RSS feed for this section
This term applies to a trust that violates all of the rules that concern perpetuities. See perpetuity.
See fee tail.
the denying of all conclusions that have been made by the grand jury in an indictment.
the name of a federal board that was established to develop the Tennessee River and its tributaries.
a mortgage that is the subject to the first and second mortgage.
This involve re-trying the same issues in the same court but with another jury after the verdict has been handed down due to new facts.
a trial where a judge will make the decision and issue a verdict after having heard a case.
a trust that needs action by the originator for it to become fully effective and meaningful.
the name of the person who had a lease on a property and it has expired but he is still able to live there with the owner’s consent.
the term that means having had a trial heard by a court.
refusing to answer a question on the grounds of self-incrimination. See the fifth amendment.
the jury that will hear all evidence and decide the case.
a term that means to bear witness and is a declaration at the conclusion of a court order that bears witness to the official character of the document.
a will where 2 people leave their property to the survivor. See will, mutual.
See hidden tax.
a term for the power to make a will as prescribed by law.
the name of a federal court of law that deals with tax disputes.
This term is given to a recognisable name , marking or term that a company can by law use to identify itself and its products. See infringement of trademark.
the term that is given to a sentence 3 times the normal sentence for a crime that is given to a habitual criminal.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date