When two or more vehicles are involved in a low-impact collision with minimal damage.
Archive | F RSS feed for this section
The name given to laws requiring motorists to obtain insurance coverage on vehicles driven on state roads.
a guarantee of the1st and 14th amendment where a person can worship as they please.
a phrase used when a person has been tricked into signing a document.
the hearing with fundamental principles of justice that is not held in court.
the term given to a plot intended to incriminate an innocent person in a crime.
This term is used to describe a weapon that acts from a gunpowder explosion.
a term used to try to continue ue debate so the matter will not be voted on.
the current market price of something. See fair and reasonable market value.
a term found in laws of bankruptcy where the creditors are paid fairly and reasonably.
This term means to present a written statement of a request for damages or relief.
This term applies to the copyright of an author to the publication of a manuscript and the date a copy first goes on sale.
the term that gives the right of people to gather together to discuss issues that are of public importance.
This applies to a person serving to handle money and property to benefit another party, such as the attorney, broker, guardian etc.
This term applies to the conclusion reached by the court, arbitrators and is the determination of truth after consideration,.
the hearing that will settle the case through a final decision.
This term applies to the premeditated and calculated act that misrepresents the facts or a situation in order to defraud.
the witness who is called to the court by one party to give testimony in favour to that party.
an expression used where a contract or an agreement was made by forcing one party into it.
These are the damages for an injury or loss that more than compensate for them.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?