When two or more vehicles are involved in a low-impact collision with minimal damage.
The name given to laws requiring motorists to obtain insurance coverage on vehicles driven on state roads.
This term applies to the d deliberate and premeditated killing that goes with rape, burglary and assault.
the term used when a judge explains a law to the jury so they can consider a case with full knowledge.
the term given to a false name and an alias.
the name given to a person needed to testify in court but has run away and becomes a fugitive from justice.
This term applies to suit that is brought on a fictitious or pretended right when a plaintiff knows there is no cause for a suit.
the term given to an adult who will rear another person’s child.
This term applies to the extra benefits an employee receives that is in addition to their wages.
a phrase that means you go from port to port during a voyage at sea.
This means to murder a person with no excuse or justification. It includes suicide.
This term applies to the order or the command that is stated in a law.
This term means to not provide enough evidence that will sustain and win the law suit.
These are the rules that govern all procedures in the district courts in criminal cases.
A grand jury that hears the matters that violate federal laws.
the term used when a person does not file an income tax return.
a federal act imposing liability on the railroads for any injuries related to the jobs.
This term applies to the person who believes in a totalitarian dictatorship and is an advocate of fascism.
a tax deed that transfers the property ownership due to non-payment of taxes.
an agency of the US federal government that controls supply of money, credit structure and the general economy.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?