When two or more vehicles are involved in a low-impact collision with minimal damage.
Archive | F RSS feed for this section
The name given to laws requiring motorists to obtain insurance coverage on vehicles driven on state roads.
a corporation whose stock is held largely by one family.
a person found to be guilty of a misdemeanour who gets lenient treatment.
used to describe a property that borders or adjoins to another property.
a motion to dismiss the charges as they are flimsy and untenable.
a plea that is a sham and is devoid of any merit at all.
French term that means an act of God.
This term is given to an untrue statement in books of accounts that is made to deceive.
This evidence that is false or altered so much that it is deceitful.
a term used for a legal that is recognised as being sufficient by law.
This term is given to a person sets fires deliberately, a pyromaniac and the committer of arson.
This term is used when an heir or a legatee fails to fulfil a promise that has been made when the deceased was alive.
the term given to the value that is placed on property for imposing taxes.
a document that has been counterfeited.
This term is applied to the act of taking another person’s identity.
This the term given to a fact that is not founded on a truth.
This term is applied to a national law that has been enacted by Congress.
a Latin phrase for a slanderous or libelous letter or writing.
an act that has been with bad faith and dishonesty.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?