When two or more vehicles are involved in a low-impact collision with minimal damage.
The name given to laws requiring motorists to obtain insurance coverage on vehicles driven on state roads.
This applies to a person serving to handle money and property to benefit another party, such as the attorney, broker, guardian etc.
This term applies to the conclusion reached by the court, arbitrators and is the determination of truth after consideration,.
the hearing that will settle the case through a final decision.
This term applies to the premeditated and calculated act that misrepresents the facts or a situation in order to defraud.
the witness who is called to the court by one party to give testimony in favour to that party.
an expression used where a contract or an agreement was made by forcing one party into it.
These are the damages for an injury or loss that more than compensate for them.
a term used in a divorce suit where a court considers the fitness of the parent to look after any children.
This involves presenting to court the written statement that explains a case to a judge.
This term applies to the date that a claim or demand must be filed or presented.
This means that you have the right to enter on and travel on land as often as you want to.
See Amendments to constitution.
the court proceeding that will force the father of a child to provide support for it.
a judge who will preside over a US federal court.
an informal relationship where one person trusts the other and relies on their judgement.
a witness who has knowingly and willfully given a false testimony.
a term given to the issue presented in equity court that does not have the jurisdiction to settle. It should be heard in court of common law.
where deceit is used to get a person to sign a document that will misrepresent the intended agreement.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?