When two or more vehicles are involved in a low-impact collision with minimal damage.
Archive | F RSS feed for this section
The name given to laws requiring motorists to obtain insurance coverage on vehicles driven on state roads.
A grand jury that hears the matters that violate federal laws.
the term used when a person does not file an income tax return.
a federal act imposing liability on the railroads for any injuries related to the jobs.
This term applies to the person who believes in a totalitarian dictatorship and is an advocate of fascism.
a tax deed that transfers the property ownership due to non-payment of taxes.
an agency of the US federal government that controls supply of money, credit structure and the general economy.
This terms that something is capable of being accomplished.
a guarantee of the 1st and 14th amendment that gives people to the right to publish as they see fit.
a person appearing as a claimant with no right to do so.
the term that is given to the amount of money that is granted by a judgement without any interest.
These are the marks that we all leave behind when we touch something. Each persons are distinct and will identify them.
These are the rules that are uniform and govern the procedures in district courts.
the granting of a right to make something that excludes all others from making the same thing.
This describes the intentional breaking into of a dwelling with the intent to steal.
a federal agency in the Department of Agriculture who helps farmers in times of stress.
a phrase that means a person has been acquitted of an accusation.
the title to a property that has no doubt and has a clean title.
This the federal agency that regulates and controls air commerce, air safety and oversees the operations of the airports.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?