An urban way or thoroughfare ; a road or public way in a city, towu, or village, generally paved, aud lined or intended to be lined by houses on each side. See U. S. v. Bain, 24 Fed. Cas. 943; Brace v. New York Ceut. R. Co., 27 X. Y. 271; In re Woolsey, 95 N. Y. 13S; Debolt v. Carter, 31 Ind. 307; Theobold v. Railway Co., 00 Miss. 279, 6 South. 230, 4 L. R. A. 735, 14 Am. St. Rep. 504.
What is STREET?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?