Specifically produced or prepared as the customer requested. Most fast-food purchases, burgers or sandwiches, are made to order. Cooked food, warm items, un-assembled final product awaits the customer’s actual order. Any special customer requests are accommodated by the staff. A made-to-order dress would be sewn to the requested or measured size, would use the requested fabric and pattern, at a settled, negotiated price.
What is MADE TO ORDER?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?