In one’s own proper person.In quo quis delinquit, in eo de jure est puniendus. In whatever thing one offends, in that is he rightfully to be punished. Co. Litt. 2336; Wing. Max. 204, max. 58. The punishment shall have relation to the nature of the offense.
What is IN PROPRIA PERSONA?
- PROPRIA PERSONA
- ALIQUIS NON DEBET ESSE JUDEX IN PROPRIA CAUSA, QUIA NON POTEST ESSE JUDEX ET PARS
- PERSONA DESIGNATA
- IN PROPRIA
- SI CONSTET DE PERSONA
- PERSONA GRATA
- PERSONA NON GRATA
- QUOD PERSONA NEC PREBEN- DARII, etc
- ACTIO PERSONALIS MORITUR CUM PERSONA
- CUM DUO JURA CONCURRUNT IN UNA PERSONA AEQUUM EST AO SI ESSENT IN DUOBUS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?