1. In General, it is a term used to describe a basic principle or a fundamental part. 2. In Chemistry and Physics, it is a term that categorizes unique, distinguishable, basic matter. In combination or alone, they make up all substances known to man. Each element is comprised solely of atoms. Combined elements compose a molecule. Elements have 3 groups: metals, nonmetals, and metalloids (weakly metallic). Currently, 110 elements are known. 81 are stable, non-radioactive. 92 of the 110 occur naturally, while the other 18 are synthesized in particle accelerators. Theoretically, many more are possible,
What is ELEMENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?