a ruling to prevent Americans who earn money overseas from paying double income tax.
Archive | F RSS feed for this section
These are the agreed on prices. See price fixing.
an unlawful attempt in trying to influence a juror or jurors.
This term means to enter a person’s property by force and against the occupants wishes.
These are the laws that prohibit the discrimination when hiring people.
a person who joins in a crime in order to apprehend the people doing the crime. He is undercover.
This term applies to bank that fails to pay the depositor’s when they want there money and the failing of a person tom meet his obligations.
This term is applied to the value of a property that a seller will accept and the buyer will pay.
a corporation whose stock is held largely by one family.
a person found to be guilty of a misdemeanour who gets lenient treatment.
used to describe a property that borders or adjoins to another property.
a motion to dismiss the charges as they are flimsy and untenable.
a plea that is a sham and is devoid of any merit at all.
French term that means an act of God.
This term is given to an untrue statement in books of accounts that is made to deceive.
This evidence that is false or altered so much that it is deceitful.
a term used for a legal that is recognised as being sufficient by law.
This term is given to a person sets fires deliberately, a pyromaniac and the committer of arson.
This term is used when an heir or a legatee fails to fulfil a promise that has been made when the deceased was alive.
the term given to the value that is placed on property for imposing taxes.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?