This term applies to the known debts and obligations of a business.
Archive | F RSS feed for this section
a guarantee of the 1st and 14th amendment giving people the right o speak without any restriction from the government.
a term used to describe an organised crime group.
This term applies to the amount of land that faces the street or the highway.
This term applies to the net value of a person’s assets and property after his liabilities and debts have been taken away.
These are the rules that govern procedure in US courts of equity cases.
This person is a jury member who has been designated to be the juries spokesperson.
This term applies to the fair amount of money for the sale and transfer of property.
A federal law that governs the interstate commerce of drugs, cosmetics and food.
a phrase that means a person has been accused.
the term used when a total pardon has been given and the person who was guilty is restored as if he had never committed an offense.
the agency that protects the consumers from deceptive business practices and to protect from unfair competition methods.
a term from the 1960’s meaning to cohabit and have a sexual relationship without being married to each other.
the term given when a false statement has been made by a person under oath.
another term for something that is outrageously prejudiced.
the authority to hear and try a case from beyond your own borders.
The price of stock that is determined by evaluating the assets of a corporation minus its liabilities.
This term applies when a n untrue statement is sworn to be a true statement.
a trial where the rights of the defendant is safeguarded by an impartial judge and jury deciding the matter.
This involves the surrender of a fugitive from a country to another where he will be tried.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?