This term applies to the extra benefits an employee receives that is in addition to their wages.
Archive | F RSS feed for this section
a phrase that means you go from port to port during a voyage at sea.
This means to murder a person with no excuse or justification. It includes suicide.
This term applies to the order or the command that is stated in a law.
This term means to not provide enough evidence that will sustain and win the law suit.
These are the rules that govern all procedures in the district courts in criminal cases.
A grand jury that hears the matters that violate federal laws.
the term used when a person does not file an income tax return.
a federal act imposing liability on the railroads for any injuries related to the jobs.
This term applies to the person who believes in a totalitarian dictatorship and is an advocate of fascism.
a tax deed that transfers the property ownership due to non-payment of taxes.
an agency of the US federal government that controls supply of money, credit structure and the general economy.
This terms that something is capable of being accomplished.
a guarantee of the 1st and 14th amendment that gives people to the right to publish as they see fit.
a person appearing as a claimant with no right to do so.
the term that is given to the amount of money that is granted by a judgement without any interest.
These are the marks that we all leave behind when we touch something. Each persons are distinct and will identify them.
These are the rules that are uniform and govern the procedures in district courts.
the granting of a right to make something that excludes all others from making the same thing.
This describes the intentional breaking into of a dwelling with the intent to steal.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?