This terms that something is capable of being accomplished.
a guarantee of the 1st and 14th amendment that gives people to the right to publish as they see fit.
a person appearing as a claimant with no right to do so.
the term that is given to the amount of money that is granted by a judgement without any interest.
These are the marks that we all leave behind when we touch something. Each persons are distinct and will identify them.
These are the rules that are uniform and govern the procedures in district courts.
the granting of a right to make something that excludes all others from making the same thing.
This describes the intentional breaking into of a dwelling with the intent to steal.
a federal agency in the Department of Agriculture who helps farmers in times of stress.
a phrase that means a person has been acquitted of an accusation.
the title to a property that has no doubt and has a clean title.
This the federal agency that regulates and controls air commerce, air safety and oversees the operations of the airports.
This term applies to the known debts and obligations of a business.
a guarantee of the 1st and 14th amendment giving people the right o speak without any restriction from the government.
a term used to describe an organised crime group.
This term applies to the amount of land that faces the street or the highway.
This term applies to the net value of a person’s assets and property after his liabilities and debts have been taken away.
These are the rules that govern procedure in US courts of equity cases.
This person is a jury member who has been designated to be the juries spokesperson.
This term applies to the fair amount of money for the sale and transfer of property.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check