Lat. In Roman law. Judicial proceedings; trials. Judicia publica, criminal trials. Dig. 48, 1. Judicia in curia regis non adnlhilen- tur, sed stent in robore suo quousque per crrorem ant attinctunx adnullentur. Judgments in the king’s courts are not to lie annihilated, but to remain iu force until an- nulled by error or attaint. 2 lust. 539. Judicia in dcliberationibus crebro nia- turcscunt, in accelcrato proccssu nunquam. Judgments frequently become matured by deliberations, never by hurried process or precipitation. 3 lust. 210. Judicia posteriora sunt in lege forti- ora. 8 Coke, 97. The later decisions are the stronger in law. Judicia sunt tanquam juris dicta, et pro veritate accipiuntur. Judgments are, as it were, the sayings of the law, and are received as truth. 2 lust. 537.
What is JUDICIA?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?