Lat. In Roman law. Judicial proceedings; trials. Judicia publica, criminal trials. Dig. 48, 1. Judicia in curia regis non adnlhilen- tur, sed stent in robore suo quousque per crrorem ant attinctunx adnullentur. Judgments in the king’s courts are not to lie annihilated, but to remain iu force until an- nulled by error or attaint. 2 lust. 539. Judicia in dcliberationibus crebro nia- turcscunt, in accelcrato proccssu nunquam. Judgments frequently become matured by deliberations, never by hurried process or precipitation. 3 lust. 210. Judicia posteriora sunt in lege forti- ora. 8 Coke, 97. The later decisions are the stronger in law. Judicia sunt tanquam juris dicta, et pro veritate accipiuntur. Judgments are, as it were, the sayings of the law, and are received as truth. 2 lust. 537.
What is JUDICIA?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?