Real investment is money that is invested in tangible and productive assets such as machinery and plant, as opposed to investment in securities or other financial instruments.
What is REAL INVESTMENT?
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST (REIT)
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS (NAREIT)
- REAL ASSET
- REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CONDUIT (REMIC)
- CAPITAL INVESTMENT
- GUARANTEED INVESTMENT CONTRACT (GIC)
- BALANCED INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT
- GROSS INVESTMENT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?