the term that means to set aside an arbitration award.
Archive | V RSS feed for this section
a term that means to cancel or to rescind the court’s judgement.
a new business venture that is started in order to make some sort of monetary profit.
a verdict declaring the case is not proven against the defendant. It does not mean he is innocent.
A term in insurance policies when the insurer must keep an amount aside from annual premiums in order to meet his obligations to the insured person.
the status given to a person who travels from place to place, does not work and loiters around with no means of support.
the proof of a fact that is based on the proof of the circumstances surrounding it.
the term that describes the private feud that is often associated with violence and a desire to revenge a wrong.
the verdict that declares a defendant not guilty of the crime he was charged with. See not guilty.
a contract that is spoken and is not written down. See oral contract; verbal agreement.
the value of a property if the owner wanted to sell it to a buyer willing to buy it.
See fair and reasonable market value.
This means to record a person’s voice for the purpose of identification.
the verdict that declares a defendant guilty of the crime he was charged with.
the name used to describe a death that is not natural or a death this caused by an accident or the actions of another person.
the value of an estate after all of the claims have been paid.
See value, fair.
a term that applies to the request by a debtor for him to be declared bankrupt.
the verdict that finds a person guilty but also mentally incompetent.
this is a term given to the changing of a venue where a trial will be held because the new location is better for a fair trial.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?