a term that applies to the assistance, aid, comfort, companionship and physical relations that a wife usually affords to her husband.
Archive | S RSS feed for this section
a term for the formal delivery, to the plaintiff or his attorney of the answer to the charges.
a term that means to protect your own property or person an not resort to legal actions to do so.
This means to fulfil a request, pay off a debt or to discharge an obligation. See satisfaction.
a law that is enacted to correct any past errors and omissions amend makes valid what was once not.
the name that is given to an executor with limited powers to administrate an estate or only part of an estate.
term that describes one attorney being changed for another attorney during the trying of a case.
This means that a court must make a decision based on the language used in writing a statute and must make no interpretation of a law.
the term that is used for the closed hearing or closed trial that is not open to the general public.
a federal law that provides for establishing universal state and federal insurance benefits, unemployed insurance and other benefits for its citizens.
the term that is given to a law that will remain in force for a limited period of time.
the term applied to a parent who is not a natural parent of the child but assumes the role of.
a sale where the property is transferred to a new owner but payment will be made at a later date.
a term for a statement that is made to serve your own purpose.
a term that means the actual possession of land and is the same as seisin in fact and an actual seisin.
this is an event that has taken place after another event.
a contact between a male and a female’s organs.
a term that is used for the robust physical condition.
a term applied to a person who seeks pleasure or sexual gratification by hurting someone mentally or by inflicting pain.
This means to serve a summons by way of mailing it to the person’s address that si done when it is impossible to deliver it directly.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?