A document that is generated by a qualified appraiser after assessing the value of a property. The assessment must meet certain IRS standards and expectations. It must conform to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
Archive | Q RSS feed for this section
This is a plan that is exempt from tax. It is an approved retirement plan. The plan has been approved to be tax exempt by the IRS.
These are a set of guidelines that must be followed in order to comply with an FASB ruling. A accountant will need to follow these specific guidelins in order to complhy with such a ruling.
A process by which the best quality product will be be produced. It covers all aspects of production from an items inception to its eventual placement on the shelves where it is bought by consumers.
The way that a work life can enhance a persons outlook through the work environment and work experiences. Experiences at work can create a better life away from work.
The use of measurable data to ascertain a risk or loss scenario. By using the quantitative data to determine the risk.
One of the points of data that divides a range of population or data into four parts.
A question that is not answered in terms of the law. The question may be answered by a jury in a court of law.
A quantity of paper. A measurement that is used to represent 24 sheets of paper traditionally. Now it is used to represent 25 sheets of paper.
The ratio between all assets held by a company and their replacement cost in today’s market. Assets include machinery and plane items needed to carry out the company’s trade. If the ratio is low then the company will renew its assets with second-hand or reconditioned plant and machinery items as they are cheaper than purchasing new equipment.
A person who has the necessary qualifications to act as an appraiser and to produce an appraisal document for property.
1. A privilegde, that if used properly, can protect its holder for failure to perform a certain act. 2. The defense in an act of defamation thatb it was made free from intended malice or with an improper motive.
Data that is used to describe a product but not define its characteristics. Non- measurable data that does not include any weight or dimensions. It is information that has been collected about the reputataion of a product and how it is then perceived by the public.
A method that looks at all the sspects that a customer wants to see in a product. This deployment is used to create, make and deliver a product. It is from the collaboration of a team of multi-skilled workers.
A document generated that lists the activities and practices that are required in order to create a quality product from its quality policy. It will use a time frame that needs to be met by a product in order to meet therequired standards of a product.
Body of thought that uses classical management theories and behavioural sciences. It uses complex mathematical models.
A determination by a court about the obligation of one party to another. No actual contract exists but the agreement is similar to a contract. It is based on the conduct of the parties, their relationship and that one party may be come unjustly richer without the courts intervention.
A question that ha sbeen raised about a point of law. It is not answered by the jury but will be answered by the judge.
The release of a claim, title or interest. The claim to something is relinquished and set aside.
A listing that is a requirement of the New York State Code. It is a schedule that is filed by an insurere with the particular state. It will be a list of all the insurer’s expenses for business.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?