1. Different to a general acceptance. The details of a bill of exchange is altered and can be treated as a non-acceptance of the terms of the bill. 2. If an acceptance is offered and the original party wants it changed in order to grant acceptance they will need to put forward a counter offer to the other party. It will go back and forth until an agreement is reached.
Archive | Q RSS feed for this section
These are the expenses incurred by an individual when he/she attends a college or place offering higher education. A 529 fund for college can only be used for these qualified higher expenses of education. Some part of these expenses may be tax deductable.
This is a trust fund in which any interest is paid to a surviving spouse after the death of the other spouse.
A part of the quality assurance control that is used in the manufacture of a product. Each aspect of production is subject to its own quality control.
See also core earnings. The term that is used to differentiate between how a company earns its money. Money can come from investments and financing or from the primary operations that the company is involved in.
Data that is able to be measured and verified. Quantatative data can be defined. Qualitative data is described.
A report on company practices or finances that is released at quarterly intervals. The report is usually made available to stock holders and interested parties.
The request fro information from a data base. It is in the form of a question and it can be asked about any subject that is contained in the specific database.
Frank Galton invented this in the 1890’s in the UK. A tool that is used to represent and to create a frequency distribution. It has boards and pegs through which they pass before falling into a random pattern.
A term used by auditors about accounts which have been audited and the auditor has doubts or disagrees with certain aspects of the accounts. The doubts will be considered to be of the companies management.
A person who will qualify for a Medicare benefit due meeting a low income requirement. The level of income is dictated by the current poverty level. Anyone who receives income above this level will not qualify for benefits.
This describes a property that is associated with a certain item or product. It will describe the reputation, feel, smell, taste, image of a certain product. It can aslo be used to describe a persons leadership skills .
An aspect of constantly improving a product. As a product continues to be improved by the manufacturer the price will increase in direct proportion to the increase in quality. The price will reach a level where it is no longer good money management to buy the item and consumers will look for another product to replace the original that is a lower cost to them.
The daily activities that people undertake that have been enhanced by external factors. These factors are natural factors such as good water, clean air, outdoor activities, open spaces. It also relates to how well a person with a disability is able to live as near to normal life as possible.
Definable specifications and objectives that can be given numerical values.
The Census Bureau will produce a survey every quarter that is considered to be an indicator of the trends in an economy. The survey provides estimates of the revenue from hospitals, nursing facilities and other types of service businesses that are related to information technology.
An example is provided that a query is similar to. The data base will look for items with the same characteristic.
A unit of metric measurement. It is the equivalent of one tenth of a tonne or one tenth of 100 kilograms. It is equal to 220 pounds.
A withdrawal amount that is taken early from an IRA that is used for financing a first home. Most early withdrawels will attract a penalty unless the withdrawal is used for the purchase of a home.
This applies only to mortgages that have been issued after 2006 and it can be claimed three years in a row. It is money for insurance that is paid on all FHA mortgages and it can be used as a tax deduction.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?