a Latin phrase that means that the 2 things that appear to be different on the surface are actually the same matter.
a term that means the result of division.
a Latin term for the legal action to collect a penalty through supplied information.
A listing that is a requirement of the New York State Code. It is a schedule that is filed by an insurere with the particular state. It will be a list of all the insurer’s expenses for business.
A firm of accountants or one accountant that is used to verify that the accoun ts of a business are a fair and rwal representation of ghe running of the b usiness. The auditor shows no bias to the firm and is a third party. The finacial of the company is subject to acomplete review.
The specifications of a product that has passed qualifications for its use. It will cover its weight and dimensions and its actual use.
These factors are used to highlight a company’s performance. These elements include items such as margins of profit, the style of management and product turn over rates.
Also known as a mapping matrix. It shows how the various aspects of production are related to each other and to the needs of the customer. It is a tool in virtual decision making.
A system that will translate the quality policies into the creation of a quality product. The steps used will include measurable requirements and objectives. All of this must be done within a time frame and the product must conform to the recognised standards.
The mathematical measurement that determines the characteristics of an object.
A type of non-secured debt. A debt that is consideredd to have some equity traits or collateral.
The investigation of documentts to degermine the level of legality. The documents will have been notified due to a fruadulent practice or situation. Also any investigation of documents to do with illegal activities.
A document that allows the transfer of a claim, be it an interest, right or title that the maker of the document may have in a property. The person granting the transfer may not have the absolute claim to the title.
Term used to describe a unit of energy. It is the equivalent of 1 quintillion BTUs. It is the same value of 1000 quad units or 293,000 terra watt hours. It is used for large quantities of BTUs.
A bidder who meets the requirements that enables them to bid for items. There is a minimum set of requirements or qualifications that must have been reached. It may include financial ability, reputation, work ability and any management skills that may be required.
A list of products that have been qualified for a certain use. The list is generated by a company so they know the products that they are able to use.
This is forecasting that uses factors that cannot be directly measured. The estimates are made with a systems of ratings to produce a figure. No verifiable data is used it is based on human judgement and the system of ratings to produce a result.
A method of improving the production process that makes an item. Various parts will show improvement by cutting losses, improving production times. A systematic approach is used in order to improve the aspects of production.
The policy of the top levels of management that will ensure the quality of its products. Management will develop a policy that will make sure that quality is always maintained.
The amount of a product that is made or ordered. A njmerical amount that measures the objects being ordered and sold.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online