a Latin term for the legal action to collect a penalty through supplied information.
This describes an area of land that is usually 160 acres.
The name for a negligent, careless yet lawfully created nuisance that may cause an injury.
An acronym for quality, health, safety, environment. These are the four components that have been identified that allow for human error to be the cause of all accidents in the work place. All accidents are preventable due to better administration and training methods.
A withdrawal taken from a Roth IRA that will not be subjected to taxes and penalties. A person must be at least 59 years and 6 months old, disabled, or be using the money to purchase the first home.
A person who has the means and the ability to purchase a product for their own use. A person is able to make the decision to purchase a product. The person will exhibit the desire or the need for the product they wish to purchase.
This market research interviews consumers that have purchased a new or recently improved product on the market. Only a small number of people are interviewed in order to gauge the consumer reaction to a product.
A chart that is produced to ensure quality by giving a score to each part of the process. Each process is given a score depending on the importance of the process.
The amount that a consumer creates by demanding an item. The demand for an item will initiate a set quantity of an item be available for purchase.
The acts of an officer that take on a judicial quality. The officer is authorised to act in such a way.
The time that is taken while being in a queue an dwaiting for work to be done or completed. The time taken for before a result is acheived. The time aproduct will take before it is ready.
Insurance for a property that is shared with another policy. It will share the same risks wiyth a percentage that has been pre-determined.
1. A room that can accomodate four persons. 2. This applies to a unit of electricity that has a quadrillion or 1015 BTUs. It will last around 293 terra watt hours for powering electrical items.
The distribution of dividends from an investment that will qualify for special tax considerations. It is a dividend that is paid by a US corporation or a foreign coporation.
Any interest paid on this bond is not subject to tax if it is used for the purpose of a college education. It is a US EE bond purchased after 1989 by a person who has reached at least the age of 24 years.
A list of requirements that do not include strict measurements as yet. This data will be used before any actual measureme ts or dimensions are set down.
A quality spiral. It is representaion in visual terms of the steps that interact in the process of creating a quality product. The steps include the identification of a customers needs and the eventual fulfillment of that need with the finished product.
The continuing monitoring of all aspects of production from start to finished products. Each step of the process is constantly checked to maintain the efficiency and quality of the processes.
The discount that is applied by the retailer or wholesaler when a certain quantity of a product is brought by the one person. The discount will be applied to a one time purchase or event.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?