One created or endowed in a slate or country foreign to that of the domicile of the benefactor. Taylor’s Ex’rs v. Trustees of Rryn Maur College, 34 N. J. Eq. 101.
Settled by covenant. Pacto aliquod licitum est, quod sine pacto non admittitur. Co. Litt. 100. By special agreement things are allowed which are not otherwise permitted.
Lat Dangerous; perilous. Periculosum est res novas et inusita- tas inducere. Co. Litt 370a. It is perilous to introduce new and untried things. Periculosum existimo quod bonorum virorum non comprobatur exemplo. 9 Coke, 976. I consider that dangerous which is not approved by the example of good men.
Damages sustained by and awarded to an abutting owner of real property occasioned by the construction and operation of an elevated railroad in a city street, are so called, because compensation is made to th
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?