r. To visit often; to resort to often or habitually. Green v. State, 109Ind. 175. 9 X. E. 781; State v. Ah Sana, 14 Or. 347, 13 Pae. 303.Frequentia actns multnm operatur.The frequency of au act effects much. 4 Coke, 78; Wing. Max. p. 719, max. 192. Acontinual usage is of great effect to establish a right
What is FREQUENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?