1. A delineation or account of a particular subject by the recital of itscharacteristic accidents and qualities.2. A written enumeration of items composing an estate, or of its condition, or oftitles or documents; like an Inventory, but with more particularity, and without involvingthe idea of an appraisement.3. An exact written account of an article, mechanical device, or process which is thesubject of an application for a patent.4. A method of pointing out a particular person by referring to his relationship tosome other person or his character as an officer, trustee, executor, etc.5. That part of a conveyance, advertisement of sale, etc., which identities the landintended to be affected.
What is DESCRIPTION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?