Inspection; superintendence ; direction; regulation. A power given by law to the founders of all eleemosy VISITATION BOOKS 1211 VOCABULA ARTI9 nary corporations. 2 Kent, Comm. 300-303; 1 Bl. Comm. 480, 481. In England, the vis- itation of ecclesiastical corporations belongs to the ordinary. Id. See Trustees of Union Baptist Ass’n v. Hunn, 7 Tex. Civ. App. 249, 20 S. W. 755; Allen v. McKean, 1 Fed. Cas. 498.
What is VISITATION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?