Quaecunque intra rationem legis in- veniuntur intra legem ipsam esse judi- cantur. Things which are found within the reason of a law are supposed to be within the law itself. 2 Inst. GS9. Quaslibet concessio domini regis cap! debet stricte contra dominum regem, quando potest intelligi duabus viis. 3 Leon. 243. livery grant of our lord the king ought to be taken strictly against our lord the king, when it can be understood in two ways. Quaclibet concessio fortissimo contra donatorem interpretanda est. Every grant is to be interpreted most strongly against the grantor. Co. Litt. 183a. Quaelibct jurisdictio cancellos suos habet. Jenk. Cent. 137. Every jurisdiction has its own bounds. Quaelibct pardonatio debet capi secundum intentionem regis, et non ad deceptionem regis. 3 Bulst. 14. Every pardon ought to be taken according to the intention of the king, and not to the deception of the king. Quaclibet poena corporalis, quamvis minima, major est qualibet poena pecu- niaria. 3 Inst. 220. Every corporal punishment, although the very least, is greater than any pecuniary punishment Quteras de dubiis legem bene discere si vis. Inquire into doubtful points if you wish to understand the law well. Litt
What is QUALIFICATION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?