What is REGISTRATION?
Recording; inserting in an official register; the act of making a list, catalogue, schedule, or register, particularly of an official character, or of making entries therein. In re Supervisors of Election (C. C.) 1 Fed. 1.
- Auto Title Loan, If I File Bankruptcy and Never Give the Car What Will Happen?
- Is It Illegal to Have Auto Insurance in a Different State Than the One in Which You Live?
- How to Adopt a Domestic Newborn Baby as Fast as Possible
- Is It Illegal to Have Auto Insurance In a Different State Than the One You Live In?
- What Happens When Your Auto Insurance Lapses in Maryland?
- How To Become a Registered Nurse Online
- How to Avoid Getting a Traffic Ticket Once Stopped by the Police
- Do I Need an Actual 1098 Form to Itemize Mortgage Deductions?
- Do I Have to Pay the Mortgage While My Wife and I Are Separated?
- How to Apply for a Free Government Grant Online
Related Legal TermsFOREIGN AGENTS REGISTRATION ACT, REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION OF STANDARDS, SHELF REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION STATEMENT, DECREE OF REGISTRATION, CENTRAL REGISTRATION DEPOSITORY (CRD), CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS SERVICE REGISTRATION NUMBER (CAS#), REGISTERED, PACKING LIST
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of REGISTRATION helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +