actions and behaviour that violate the standards of a person’s profession.
the person who is the chief law enforcement officer of the US. He is a cabinet minister and is in charge of the FBI and the Department of Justice.
This phrase describes conduct that is unbelievable bad, is outrageous and display the lack of conscience.
a medical term in law that lets a physician treat an unconscious child without consent of there is no on available to give consent.
the motive that is hidden or concealed with the intention of being kept secret.
the set of laws that are adopted by most states that are similar in relation to the business laws.
term for immoral or dishonest and dishonourable conduct that violates a profession’s code of ethics.
a conscious use of the US Postal Service to send out fraudulent material to try to gain from it.
term that means a person has seized and taken over a public office.
a the term that means it is not yet due.
a contract where the interest is higher than the law allows.
the state a person is in after he has taken drugs that interfere with sound judgement and acceptable behaviour.
a term given to the federal courts.
the name of the document that contains the fundamental laws governing the USA.
an unlawful search that is conducted with no legal authority.
a phrase for using the best care and diligence and skill a person has to perform an act.
a court hearing that is not carried out properly and according to the processes of the law. See due process of law.
A term that refers to the co-defendants in a law suit that will each be treated the same way by the verdict.
These are the fees charged that are out of line with the accepted charges for a service rendered.
This phrase refers to the people who have signed their names to a document.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online