a lease to drill for oil or gas that will terminate unless drilling starts by a set date.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
the answer by a witness that does not answer the question he was asked.
These are the laws adopted by most states that have similar implications.
the regular and normal course of operations of a business in conducting the customs of the trade.
This means that something is clear and with no doubt.
a mistake where one party has misunderstood an agreement.
These are the extra monies that a corporation has not distributed as dividends or has put into a surplus account.
This term applies to the pardon that is given without any terms and conditions.
an award that is awarded to a woman who is divorced that includes support for her children and for herself.
term that means new or not happened before.
the right a person has when his property faces a street to have access, light, air and an entrance an exit to an from his property.
the term that describes a person who is unable to defend himself in court as he is suffering from ill health or a mental incapacity.
This occurs where property once legally possessed is continued to be possessed when the rights have ended.
a partnership where each person gives all of his property to the partnership.
the term given to an injury that has occurred even after all due care and diligence was practiced.
a term that means a person is not yet married.
This means to take property when you have no right to do so.
This phrase relates to a suspended sentence that has no conditions or terms attached by the court.
the name that is given to the union of all of the states under the US Constitution where government control is vested in the people of the states.
the person that an agent carries out transactions for and doesn’t reveal his identity.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?