the delay in notifying of an injury at work due to reasonable causes and won’t interfere with compensation.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
zoning regulation that is unreasonable and deprives an owner of his basic property rights and interferes with the economic use of the property.
This means to have an identical interest in property with another person.
the term that is sued to describe the maximum amount of resistance a person can use against an attacker.
the Latin word for where above mentioned.
See Appendix 7.
a doctrine that a decision should not favour the plaintiff who has not acted accordingly and honestly.
the term used for an act that is contrary to or violates a law that exist.
a term in maritime law where an accident could not be avoided by taking due care and diligence.
the power that a trustee has where he can take action without first getting authorisation from the courts.
the term that means to retain the rights to make an objection later on.
See crime against nature.
a gathering of 3 or more people who disturb the peace.
a fact that is admitted and has no controversy surrounding it.
a medical term in law that lets a physician treat an unconscious person without consent of there is no on available to give consent.
principle where if a person gets property or money unfairly then he should return it.
This phrase means with the apparent authority of the law but it actually conflicts with the law.
the defendant who doesn’t appear in court to defend himself against the plaintiff or has no attorney to represent him.
This term is applied to a group of people who act together in a common enterprise and for a common purpose.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?