a contract where the interest is higher than the law allows.
Archive | U RSS feed for this section
the state a person is in after he has taken drugs that interfere with sound judgement and acceptable behaviour.
a term given to the federal courts.
the name of the document that contains the fundamental laws governing the USA.
an unlawful search that is conducted with no legal authority.
a phrase for using the best care and diligence and skill a person has to perform an act.
a court hearing that is not carried out properly and according to the processes of the law. See due process of law.
A term that refers to the co-defendants in a law suit that will each be treated the same way by the verdict.
These are the fees charged that are out of line with the accepted charges for a service rendered.
This phrase refers to the people who have signed their names to a document.
word that something or someone is unsuitable.
This phrase means to practice law without having a license to do so.
a criminal offense where 2 or more people plan and act out an illegal act. See conspiracy.
a will where the maker does not provide for his wife or for any children.
the term applied to a person who has ingested alcohol to render them incapable of discretion and sound judgement.
the length of time a person has to go in a term of office.
the Latin word for where.
See Appendix 6.
the delay in notifying of an injury at work due to reasonable causes and won’t interfere with compensation.
zoning regulation that is unreasonable and deprives an owner of his basic property rights and interferes with the economic use of the property.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?