a Latin phrase that means that the 2 things that appear to be different on the surface are actually the same matter.
What is QUAE EST EADEM?
- QUO EST EADEM
- IN EADEM CAUSA
- AD EA QUAE FREQUENTIUS ACCIDUNT JURA ADAPTANTUR
- DE NON APPARENTIBU>, ET NON EXISTENTI- UUS, EADEM EST RATIO
- DE SIMILIBUA AD SIMILIA EADEM RATIONE PROCEDENDUM EST
- IEQUITAS EST PERFECTA QUSEDAM RATIO QUAE JUS SCRIPTUIN INTERPRETATUR ET EMEN- DAT; NULLA SCRIPTURA COMPREHENSA, SCD SOLUM IN VERA RATIONE CONSISTENS
- BENIGNE FACIENDSE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES CHARTARUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT; ET QUAE LIBET CONCESSIO FORTISSIMO CONTRA DONATOREM INTERPRETANDA EST
- RES CONTROVERSA
- DE MINIMIS
- RES NOVA
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?