this is the name given to the laws that govern the actions of military personnel.
Archive | M RSS feed for this section
having thoughts about the contract but not expressing them and may be used as an excuse not to carry out all of the contract.
1. Robbing a person from behind and putting an arm around their neck so they are unable to retaliate. 2. Any type of hold up the occurs on the street.
the term that is applied to a wound that is fatal.
the term that is applied to the mortgage on personal property rather than real estate.
this is the term that is given to the written note that details point where people agree on.
the term given to the city courts that are charged with administering the law of a city.
A term that applies to investments that are risky and based on the direction of future interest rates.
term applied to taking money gotten illegally and washing or laundering it so it appears to have been gotten legally.
A term applied to people who are living together as if married but for one reason or other are unable to be legally married.
the term given to the buy and sell orders that make a wash sale.
the term given to a general mortgage that covers all of a debtor’s property.
Federal law that makes it unlawful to transport a woman across state or country borders for immoral acts. Also called the White Slave Traffic Act.
term that describes a motion to review the decision of a court to see if an error was made. See writ of error.
the term given to an account where the transactions are between 2 people u til a time when debts and credits are balanced.
the term that describes cases concerning law and medicine.
a term given to the labelling of a product so it imitates another or stating the wrong amount of an ingredient on a label.
the term that is given to the terminating of a person’s life that will end the pain and suffering.
Latin phrase that means the mode of the living.
the term given to the considerations that are based on moral grounds and not legal grounds.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date