Latin phrase that means the mode of the living.
the term given to the considerations that are based on moral grounds and not legal grounds.
the term that is used to describe a bond that is issued by a town, city or country.
The name given to a federal law that requires all labels to be plain, visible and understood easily by the consumers.
the term that applies to a non-profit organisation that is set up to benefit its members such as in times of sickness, life insurance benefits etc.
the term that asks for a court to hand down a decision and to grant a judgement in favour of the person making the motion.
the term that is applied to tricking a person to enter a contract or agreement that without trickery they wouldn’t have considered.
These are the tenets by which medical associations conduct themselves.
the term that is given to the testimony that is given by a physician.
a term hat means to pay of any indebtedness by regular installments.
the name given to a contract to do with business that is transacted on navigable waters.
a term referring to the desertion by a spouse without any just cause.
the term that is used to describe a cerebral deficiency or an inadequacy of thought processes.
The name given to a mental illness with long periods of depression and others of great excitement.
the term that is given to the proposal to end a meeting or a session of court.
the term that describes the application made to a court for the final decision in a law suit.
the term given to the deceit that is involved in a wrong of m oral nature.
a Latin phrase that means the method of operation.
a term that is given to the part of a spouse’s estate that the other spouse is entitled to.
the name that is given to the powers of a trustee or a minister that are detailed and leave nothing to discretion.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check