This term applies to the assumption of 2 parties when a new contract is made where the contents differs from other contracts.
1. To come forth, put out or put into circulation. 2. A point of law with controversy. 3. The matter to be decided in court. 4. The stocks and bonds that are offered for sale. 5. A person’s descendents.
This term applies to the document stating specific conditions and terms of a trust.
This term applies ti the risks tat are involved with any employment.
the name given when the right of possession in interrupted.
the action that is used to decide if a person is able to look after himself and his affairs.
used to describe an issue that is not important or relevant and can’t influence a trial’s outcome.
the term used to describe deceit in transactions, perjury during a trial, forgery, bribing witnesses.
term use when a person is forced to work against his will. Slavery.
a Latin phrase meaning insult without damage.
This term is applied to a man and a woman who live together and are not married.
This term is the same as an illegal alien.
This means to bring goods into one country from another country and are regulated by customs law.
the term that is used when property is taken without exerting it but is taken by interfering with property rights.
This is a term that means to be unmanageable or uncontrollable.
the term for a preliminary restraining order. See injunction, preliminary.
This term applies to any law that will lessen the value or decrease the enforceability of a contract or an agreement.
This si the name of the court set up by the United Nations to disputes of an international nature.
1. This means to litigate against another. 2. This means to file an interpleader in a law suit that is pending.
the name given to a federal law that governs conduct in transactions that are interstate.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?