These are the laws that allow authorised public officers to enter and to examine property to determine if there is any danger to public health.
the term given to the laws governing and determining the rights of independent nations during war or peace times.
This means to bring upon yourself or to happen to your self.
a tax that is not levied on the value of property but on another consideration.
a phrase that means to be instead of.
where the believability of a witness is questioned that is based on the testimony from other witnesses.
the term that describes a child born to parents who are not married.
This applies to the judgement that is in someway defective and not clear or sufficient.
a plan for retirement where money is put aside in a tax free account.
the term given to a temporary determination or judgement that is made before or during determination.
This term applies to an agreement or a contract that of carried out will be contrary to public interest.
the term given to banking transactions from one country to another.
a term that describes the things that happen when property or land is transferred.
where a person hides their real identity or appears under an assumed name so as avoid being noticed.
This si the insurance that pays for any losses to a ship or its cargo during voyages.
This means a thing is done with reason and purpose.
the group of laws that will give the assets of an insolvent person or company to the creditor or creditors.
the liability of a person and not the liability or obligation of a company to partnership.
the term that describes a person who is pretending to be someone else.
a theory that is used in trying criminal cases where a defendant’s innocence is assumed.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?