a term applied to admitting a will to probate with none of the formalities being completed.
Archive | I RSS feed for this section
1. A close friendship. 2. Confidential relations. 3. Sexual intercourse between people who are not married to each other.
This term applies to a fact that is deduced and not drawn directly from the evidence but from assumptions.
the name applied to a mining right to minerals that lie perpendicular to the borders of the claim.
the term that applies to a settlement that is not equal to the value of the loss.
term that means something is absurd, ridiculous, mentally unsound. A sane person suffering stress may become irrational.
the term that describes a director or officer of a corporation or the person with at least 10% of the stock.
This term applies to the complete inability to work at any sort of job.
the term used when a woman does not protest her wishes enough and the man thinks she has consented to sex.
where a person induces another person into doing something that he does not wants to do.
a word that means to have a lack of respect or the refusing to obey orders of a person in authority.
These are the privileges and rights that are inherited.
This term applies to the authority that a public official has due to the nature of their duties.
1. This term applies to the person’s who is on trial. 2. part of the term double jeopardy where a person is charged for the second time for the same crime.
This term means to be under the influence of alcohol or to be intoxicated.
a hearing brought before the patent office.
an order that stops a person from doing an action.
a Latin phrase for the allegation by a plaintiff that the defendant has assumed an obligation and has not paid.
a term that means a lot of people from different races are all brought together without prejudices and discriminations.
the term that is given to the defence that is based only on a case’s merits and calls for a verdict in favour of the defendant.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?