where the believability of a witness is questioned that is based on the testimony from other witnesses.
Archive | I RSS feed for this section
the term that describes a child born to parents who are not married.
This applies to the judgement that is in someway defective and not clear or sufficient.
a plan for retirement where money is put aside in a tax free account.
the term given to a temporary determination or judgement that is made before or during determination.
This term applies to an agreement or a contract that of carried out will be contrary to public interest.
the term given to banking transactions from one country to another.
a term that describes the things that happen when property or land is transferred.
where a person hides their real identity or appears under an assumed name so as avoid being noticed.
the insurance policy that pays for injuries or damages to another person or other person’s property.
the term that means not to be violated or able of being invaded.
These are the laws that allow authorised public officers to enter and to examine property to determine if there is any danger to public health.
the term given to the laws governing and determining the rights of independent nations during war or peace times.
This means to bring upon yourself or to happen to your self.
a theory that is used in trying criminal cases where a defendant’s innocence is assumed.
the term used when a person should have all of the facts because he knows of them.
These are the relationships that exist between the management and the workers.
a term where a capital is committed to make an income from it.
the term given to the judgement that is contrary to a practice of the court and is contrary to the mode of procedure that is established.
This term applies to an area of land that has been set aside for use and occupation by American Indian tribes.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?