a term used for the contractual obligation that is imposed on a person legally but without the person’s consent.
Archive | I RSS feed for this section
a Latin phrase that means a living treust.
a provision that will limit the responsibility of a trustee to liability for negligence or misconduct.
will not operative because the grants and bequests are contrary to the existing laws.
This means to increase in small amounts.
the term used to describe a thing that can be insured.
This si evidence that is not permitted because it comes from a witness who is inadequate or defective.
This term means being unable to live with each other.
This term relates to the committing of an immoral act.
This term applies to the permission granted to a purchaser to cross another person’s property. See easement.
a Latin term used to describe acting in your own defence or serving as your own attorney.
the term given to the action of submitting a will to probate.
The inability to be bribed or made to a thing that is against the law or immoral.
This means the awarding in a court of equity that goes beyond the requested in the initial complaint.
See time sharing.
where the jurors are wrongfully persuaded to give a desired verdict.
the term applied to a course of action that comes from the main action or proceeding.
a term given to the matter brought before a court where issues that concern facts of then case that are in controversy,
used to describe the regular and periodic payment of a debt.
phrase that means a wiretap or the intercepting of messages.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?