the term that is used when a unlawful offence has been done by an officer and he is removed from that office.
Archive | E RSS feed for this section
This phrase deals with possession of land and the right to possess it.
This term is given to trespass that is pardoned and does away with a law suit.
This term applies to the examine of a witness while under oath before a trial. Also called a deposition.
a Latin phrase that means a claim has arisen from the breaking of a law.
a personal right that is recognised by a court of equity.
This the term that is given to a tax assessment that is too high and does not conform with other evaluations.
This term applies to an endorsement where the person endorsing names a person who the money will be paid to.
the term given to an officer of a company that is able to act for the board of directors.
1. a homicide that is committed in self-defence. 2. An accidental homicide. See homicide, justifiable; justifiable homicide.
the term for having the sole power.
the trace of the recording of the electrical impulses from the chambers of the heart.
the name that is given to an agreement between the President of the US and a representative of a foreign nation.
The term applying to the rights a citizen has to vote when an election is called.
a term in an insurance policy that requires proof of the circumstances that surround an accident.
This phrase is found new laws and indicates which legislative body voted for the statute.
a term that refers to a death that was not caused by any natural means.
the term given to an endorsement that limits a person’s liability who endorsed it.
This term applies to the uncertainty in a contract that comes from outside the contract.
This term is in a contract and means something is enforceable to perform or to execute.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?