the term used when you lend money to a person with who you have a contract and makes the borrower into a creditor.
Archive | B RSS feed for this section
a court like body that is authorised to act in an impartial manner under all of the rules of arbitration.
This term refers to a club or a bludgeon. Many police officers carry a billy.
a professional betting man who takes bets from many people on different sporting events and then distributes money to the winners.
This term applies to all personal property including land and any other type of property.
term for extortion and it is a criminal act where a person will attempt to get money from another person by threats.
These are the rights that are exercised during the conduct of a war.
the term that applies to the responsibility of a party starting a lawsuit to produce the evidence that will prove the case.
a debt that is secured by an issued bond with the monies received to be used for corporate purposes.
This term applies to a conference that is held in secret.
a term meaning to promise to marry or an engagement.
an agreement where the owners contract to pay the well drillers a set some of money when they reach a certain depth.
a term referring to high class and Grade-A securities.
These are the rules and regulations that are adopted by corporations benefit societies and associations that govern all ongoing activities.
These are the various legitimate expenses that are incurred during conducting a business enterprise.
a law suit that is based on an assumption that the opposing parties conduct showed reckless disregard of the suitor’s right and was unreasonable.
the court that has jurisdiction over bankruptcy proceedings.
These are the regulations that outline the shape, form and manner how you can build.
This term applies to the argument that will assume that the question that is at issue has already been proved.
This terms means having 2 legislative houses such as a senate and a house of representatives that is different to a government with one legislative parliament.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date