Disqualified to be elected to an office; also disqualified to hold an office if elected or appointed to it. State v. Murray, 28 Wis. 99, 9 Am. Rep. 4S9. Inesse potest donation!, modus, conditio sive causa; nt modus est; si conditio; quia causa. In a gift there may be manner, condition, and cause; as [ut] introduces a manner; if, [si,j a condition; because, [quia,] a cause. Dyer, 138.
What is INELIGIBL?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online