In the condition in which it was. See STATUS QUO.In stipnlationibus cnm quseritur quid actum sit verba contra stipulatorem interpretandasunt. In the construction of agreements words are interpreted against theperson using them. Thus, the construction of the stipulatio is against the stipulator, andthe construction of the promissio against the proniissor. Dig. 45, 1, 38, 18; Broom, Max. 500.In stipnlationibus, id tempus specta- tur quo contrabimus. In stipulations, the timewhen we contract is regarded. Dig. 50, 17, 144, 1.
What is IN STATU QUO?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?