Overhead expenses that are related to production capacity but not the level of output. It can be rent, interest, and insurance. Refer to fixed charge.
What is FIXED CHARGES?
- FIXED COST
- FIXED CHARGE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VARIANCE
- FIXED ASSETS (NET) TO NET WORTH RATIO
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME VARIANCE
- FIXED INCOME INVESTMENT
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- FIXED PRICE REDETERMINABLE CONTRACT
- FIXED RATE BOND
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?