What is INFRINGEMENT?
A breaking into; a trespass or encroachment upon; a violation of a law, regulation, contract, or right. Used especially of invasions of the rights secured by patents, copyrights, and trademarks. Goodyear Shoe Machinery Co. v. Jackson, 112 Fed. 140, 50 C. C. A. 159, 55 L. R. A. 092; Thomson-Houston Electric Co. v. Ohio Brass Co., 80 Fed. 721, 20 C. C. A. 107.
- Potential for Arrest: Outstanding Warrant While at Florida DMV
- How Much Do Tax Preparation Firms Pay Their Employees During the Peak Tax Season?
- Can You Download Cracked eBooks or iBooks on a Jailbroken iPad?
- Can You Collect a Judgment After the Company Files for Bankruptcy?
- Getting Sued When You Are Already Bankrupt
- For 2nd DUI While on Probation in California
- Can I Legally Quitclaim Deed My Home to Another Person While I’m Still Paying Off My Mortgage?
- Will My Auto Insurance Rates Go Up If I Get a Red Light Camera Ticket?
- I Have a Second Mortgage That Has Been Charged Off But They Won’t Release the Lien on the House
- Collecting Unemployment when Company Goes Bankrupt