Section of an automobile insurance policy covering damage caused by another insured motorist with insufficient money to pay damages.
What is UNDERINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage
- UNINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE
- UNDERINSURED MOTORISTS COVERAGE
- EMPLOYEE DISHONESTY COVERAGE FORM
- BUSINESS AUTO COVERAGE FORM
- UMBRELLA LIABILITY COVERAGE
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- SUPPLEMENTAL LIABILITY COVERAGE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?