A term referring to membership in a futures or stock exchange. Ownership is represented by a member having interest in the decisions governing a stocks operating profits.
What is SEAT (EXCHANGE SEAT)?
- FUTURES EXCHANGE
- NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE (NSX)
- LONDON METAL EXCHANGE (LME)
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- BOSTON STOCK EXCHANGE (BSE)
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)
- EXCHANGE-TRADED DERIVATIVE
- FINANCIAL TIMES STOCK EXCHANGE (FTSE) 100
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?