A federal government’s insurance benefits system established to cover all or almost all national citizens. The United States is developing such a program. Tax money funds these systems entirely or partially.
What is NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE?
- NATIONAL INSURANCE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (NIOSH)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH UNDERWRITERS
- OLD AGE SURVIVORS DISABILITY AND HEALTH INSURANCE (OASDHI)
- PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE OPTION
- COMMERCIAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- SHORT TERM HEALTH INSURANCE
- MENTAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- HEALTH INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?