the name that describes a person who procures prostitutes for the people.
Archive | P RSS feed for this section
a plea that sets out separate and numbered paragraphs for responses to each issue or fact of a suit.
the term that is applied to the misconduct of a prosecutor who needs to use legitimate ways to obtain a conviction.
a slang term that means to sell or get rid off something under false pretences.
a term given to describe a wall that is built on the line that is between 2 adjoining pieces of land that belong to 2 different people for both of them to benefit.
the term that is applied to bodily harm that a person will inflict on another person.
a term that means your equal.
the term that is given to the action or a case that is being tried in court.
This occurs during a trial when a defendant voluntarily gives up his right to keep some information private.
the term that is given to the gains that are evident on a financial statement but are not converted to cash for the purposes of taxation.
a logic that is based on the supposed or probable fact a person is trying to prove.
the person who occupies property with the conviction that he is the rightful owner.
the possession that is dependent on the pleasure of another personbeing terminated at any time.
a person who claims a property before other people and occupies it and is proceeding according to law to get the title to it.
the term given to the branch of law that deals with patents.
the name that is given to the last court order in a law suit.
a term referring to a right to security, freedom and tranquility as is guaranteed by the law.
a term that means to believe, acceot as true or to assume.
1. Torture and degrading conduct towards a prisoner. 2. A penalty that is out of all proportion to the offense committed.
the term that is given to a partnership involving a financial agreement where a person is only liable for the sum of money that he invested if the company fails.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?