the name of an investigation that is open to the public and is not a closed.
Archive | O RSS feed for this section
a term that is applied to an unlawful act that is attributed to a person who didn’t commit a crime but influenced another person to commit it.
a word used to describe something that is apparent and obvious.
a term that refers to the main obligation.
the term applied to an obligation that needs to be carried out as a matter of conscience and cannot be enforced by law.
the term given to the money a person spends to defray the expenses of carrying out his usual duties of his job.
the term used to describe a motion that contains several other motions.
The oath or sworn statement that a person will carry out a future action.
the name of the oath that the plaintiff makes in his suit against the defendant based on truth and not because of malice or deceit.
this is the term given to an act carried by a person that is unlawful and he has committed an unlawful act before.
the name that is given to an act that is carried out by an officer doing his duties.
This a term that applies to the procedure and the method that is sued to commence a law suit.
a term that is applied to person who has improved his house as he thinks he will own it one day and when he discovers he won’t is a claim for work done.
See dissenting opinion.
A term that is applied to a person being on trial while a case is tried in court.
a term applied to the attorney who is engaged to help another attorney to try a case.
the name of the oath that is taken by all medical graduates all over the world.
a Latin term that means anyone, any man or any woman.
a term used for passing a law that has already been turned down and not signed.
the term that is applied to the number of shares of stock a corporation is allowed to issue. See authorised issue.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date